Check out our most recent newsletter! Fall_Winter 2018 Newsletter FINAL
Fox22 Bangor’s Shonna Narine caught up with DSF’s Zach, Rachel, and Meagan while they were stocking salmon parr in Beaverdam Stream in Wesley with students from Washington Academy and Wesley Elementary School. https://www.foxbangor.com/news/item/45315
Maine Sportsman contributor Kyle Montgomery examines the work being done at our East Machias Hatchery and Peter Gray Parr Project. You can read the full article here: SportsmansJournal1018.DSF
Fly Tying Workshops
Fly Tying Workshops -
Winter 2019 Dates Added!
DSF has partnered with Maine Outdoor School to offer several fly tying workshops. Come and join these fun and interactive workshops. Every participant will leave with their own hand-tied fly!
- Thursday, January 10, 2019 - Jesup Memorial Library, 34 Mt. Desert Street, Bar Harbor. 6:00 PM -7:30 PM
- Monday, January 14, 2019 – Airline Brewing Company – Ellsworth, 173 Main Street, Ellsworth. 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Thursday, January 24, 2019 - Fogtown Brewing Company, 25 Pine Street, Ellsworth. 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Sunday, January 27, 2019 – Airline Brewing Company – Amherst, 22 Mill Lane, Amherst. 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019 - Women's Health Resource Library, 24 School Street, Milbridge. 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Monday, February 11, 2019 - The Pickled Wrinkle, 9 E Schoodic Drive, Birch Harbor. 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
These workshops are made possible by the generous support from the Belvedere Traditional Handcrafts Fund through Maine Community Foundation.